Coffee – not only does it help you establish a morning routine, but it streamlines your morning — you won’t have to go from the pantry to the dishware cabinet to the coffeemaker — instead everything will be in one place.
Even better, if you have frequent houseguests, you won’t have to worry about the early risers waiting on you for their caffeine fix.
Here are 13 beautiful coffee stations to inspire your home setup.
- Hidden Coffee – Not only does it keep the appliance hidden, but it’s easy to access when you’re using it.
Well-Styled Coffee Cart – A Beautiful Mess: This stylish setup is from the offices of A Beautiful Mess, but we think it would work just as well in your home, only on a bit of a smaller scale.
- Rustic Coffee Cart – The Kitchn: If you entertain a lot you’ll want a coffee cart of this caliber. We especially love the beautiful Delonghi espresso maker.
- Coffee Shelf – Design*Sponge: We love the way the owners of this home used the shadowbox-style organizer to store their coffee mugs.
- Pull Out Coffee Shelf – Details and Design: Another great hidden option, this cabinet also provides easy access to the machine in the morning, and hides it all out of view for the rest of the day.
- Repurposed Dresser – Natalie Creates: Whether it’s a flea market find, a hand-me-down, or just a piece that you no longer need in your bedroom, turning a dresser into a coffee station is one of the best ideas we can think of.
- Hanging Mugs – Wit Wisdom & Food: Not only does this setup save counter space, it also adds a wonderful pop of color from the red wire rack. Fixing your coffee here every day is sure to start things off on the right foot.
- Countertop Coffee Station – The Inspired Room: If you have enough counter space in your kitchen, go ahead and designate a section for your coffee supplies. It’s also a great idea for when you have houseguests — that way the early risers can start their own brew.
- Cookbooks & Coffee – The Kitchn: We love this simple setup from this kitchen remodel. You can easily set up a coffee station with an inexpensive cart from IKEA.
- Coffee Desk – Bower Power: The desk in this homeowner’s kitchen was a nice idea but it ended up just catching clutter, so they reimagined it as a coffee station, which they use every single day.
- Cart + Shelves – A few shelves installed over your cart makes it easy to store all the coffee and tea supplies you need. Just follow this example and invest in matching canisters for all your supplies.
- Mug Wall – Schaaf House: We love a good mug collection, and this shadowbox-like display makes it easy to show off all the ones you’ve collected over the years. We can also imagine the same scenario over a bar with beautiful cocktail glasses.
- Coffee Hutch – Love Everyday Photography: If a cart doesn’t really fit with your style, go for something bigger and use a china hutch instead. Painting a vintage one to fit with your decor makes for a great weekend project.